This week's Hot Story Wrap-Up!

This week's Hot Story Wrap-Up!

0 0 2 months ago
Joe recaps all the Hot Stories of the week that need follow up for closure!

Celebrities are now demanding that we DON’T go back to work. Are they going to give up their money too?!? How about they just give up 80% to help the rest of us? They can keep 20%. Elites don’t care about the rest of us!

Christians!! If you’re still buying Hollywood’s products, WHY?!? Most of them HATE you! Stop supporting them. They hate Trump, they hate America, and they hate anyone who doesn’t think like they do. ... See More

Author

Find us on Facebook

iAB member
Copyright 2020 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Create a podcast - New York, NY
Help